.925 Sterling Silver Antiqued Widows Mite Coin Bezel Coin Pendant Ancient Coin
.925 Sterling Silver Antiqued Widows Mite Coin Bezel Coin Pendant Ancient Coin
.925 Sterling Silver Jewelry
Engagement & Wedding Jewelry
Contemporary Metal Jewelry
Designer Lines / Collections
Often referred to as "Widow's Mite," these ancient bronze coins were mined during the reign of King alexander Janneus, nephew of Simon and Judah Maccabee, over 2,000 years ago.
Janneus was a young and ambitious leader who became ruler of the Jews in 103 B.C. These bronze Prutahs (coins) were mentioned in the book of Luke in the New Testament and stand as symbols of generosity in Christianity:
Jesus sat down opposite the place where offerings were made and watched as people put their money into the temple treasury. Many rich people threw in large amounts, but a poor widow came and put in two small copper coins worth only a fraction of a penny. Jesus called his disciples to him and said, "I tell you the truth, this poor widow put more into the treasury than all the others. For all of them have contributed out of their abundance; but she out of her poverty has put in everything she had, all she had to live on." (King James Version, Luke 21:3-21:4)
This famous story shows how a genuine act of giving can be a powerful gesture of love. It is also the reason why Widow's Mite coins are hisotrical treasures known worldwide today. The Ancient Coins Jewelry Collection features these authentic Widow's Mite coins paired with beautiful sterling silver jewelry designs to offer pieces with historical meaning and value.
These coins are part of a treasure which was discovered at The Sea of Galilee after many years of drought. Since these coins are authentic historical coins, there are limited amount. Take home a piece of history that symbolizes not only Christianity, but also the ancient societies that helped pave the way for modern Western culture. The skillfully crafted items from the Ancient Coins Jewelry Collection are quite literally gifts of biblical proportions.
We, at Jewelry & Accessories, understand how important it is to get purchases on time in a safe and a secure manner. Hence, all our orders ship within 1 - 2 business days after the payment has cleared in full. Additional days may be required if there are alteration or customization requests made by the buyer or if the order is shipping to an international destination. Accessories & Jewelry ONLY ships to the address provided by PAYPAL. Any alterations in shipping address after the payment has been cleared could result in cancellation and/or delay in shipment. All items are primarily SHIPPED via USPS based on the shipping option you choose upon checkout. All items, shipped within the USA, can be tracked with the tracking number provided upon shipment. All First Class International Shipments will have partial tracking up until it leaves the United States. After this the tracking may not show any updates until the item has been delivered. The charges below DO NOT include fees for alteration, customizations, or customs fee (for INTERNATIONAL orders).DOMESTIC (within the US):
Below are the shipping charges as applicable to items being shipped anywhere in the United States:
Accessories & Jewelry offers FOUR different shipping methods
1) USPS First Class Mail: FREE; this is a service Accessories & Jewelry offers to customers in the US at no charge. The package is fully insured and can take 3 - 5 business days to be delivered from the day it ships.
2) USPS Priority Mail: $7.00; this is a service Accessories & Jewelry offers to customers in the US. The package is fully insured and can take 1 - 3 business days to be delivered from the day it ships.
3) FedEx 2nd Day: $25.00; this is a service Accessories & Jewelry offers to customers in the US. The package is fully insured, comes with a signature confirmation, and can take 1 - 2 business days to be delivered, based on location.
4) FedEx Overnight: $40.00; this is a service Accessories & Jewelry offers to customers in the US. The package is fully insured, comes with a signature confirmation, and can take 1 business day to be delivered.INTERNATIONAL (outside of the US territory):
The BUYER is RESPONSIBLE for PAYING CUSTOM FEES AND TAXES!
All items shipped outside the United States will be subject to a fee by the customs office upon delivery. Each country has its own tax rate, please check with your local post office or call the customs department to get the exact tax rate for your country. YOU have to PAY the CUSTOM FEES AND TAXES as decided by your country's customs office in order to receive the item. Accessories & Jewelry DOES NOT pay for customs fees or taxes for the buyers. Buyers are sent a letter by the customs informing them about the fees they owe, how to pay the fees and collect the item once it receives clearance from the country's customs department.
Below are the shipping charges as applicable to items being shipped internationally outside of the United States:
Accessories & Jewelry offers THREE methods of shipping:
1) USPS First Class Mail International: $15.00 USD for all jewelry under $100 USD. This is a service Accessories & Jewelry offers to all international customers (outside of US)*. The package will NOT require a signature upon delivery, and can take up to 45 business days to reach the country. The time period for customs clearance can vary on the country of the recipient.
2) USPS Express Mail International: $45.00 for all jewelry above $100 USD. This is a service Accessories & Jewelry offers to all international customers (outside of US)*. The package will require a signature upon delivery, and can take 5 - 7 business days to reach the country. The time period for customs clearance can vary on the country of the recipient.
3) FedEx International: $80.00 for all jewelry. This is a service Accessories & Jewelry offers to all international customers (outside of US). The package will require a signature upon delivery, and can take 3 - 4 business days to reach the country. The time period for customs clearance can vary on the country of the recipient.
*Depending on the Rules and Regulations of your country Express Mail International might not be an option and may only allow First Class International to be shipped via the United States Postal Service (USPS). We also might not be able to ship the item depending on the customs rules and regulations of the recipient's country - as some countries do not allow jewelry to be imported.
**We might not be able to ship the item depending on the customs rules and regulations of the recipient's country - as some countries do not allow jewelry to be imported.
***Accessories & Jewelry reserves the right to deny any transactions if the customs of the recipient's country does not allow jewelry to be imported.
30 DAYS MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!
At Jewelry & Accessories, we understand that buying an item on the internet is not easy and that sometimes the buyer may not like something about his or her purchase. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase or would like to make an exchange for another item, then you have the option of returning OR exchanging the item within 30 days of receiving the item. Certain conditions apply:Item must have the manufacture TAG ATTACHED. The tag is generally the white sticker on the zip lock bag or box containing the item. Item must be in its original UNWORN condition. Item must NOT be sized or customized in any way, by us or another jeweler. Item must be returned with ALL original accessories and paperwork included in the shipment All eligible returns are subject to a 10% restocking fee if the item has been used or the tags have been removed
ALL ITEMS COME WITH A 4-MONTH WARRANTY!
We, at Accessories & Jewelry, try to provide buyers with the best quality jewelry possible. However, there are times when the manufacture may make a mistake. When the manufacture makes errors, it can lead to a defect in the item stone setting. Our warranty covers manufacture defects such as loose stones or missing stones caused by the failure to tighten prongs when setting the diamonds. Certain conditions apply, read below for details.Conditions for Warranty Buyer is RESPONSIBLE for shipping costs for shipping the item to us and receiving the item back from us. Missing stones will ONLY be installed if it is caused due to a manufacturing issue. The warranty does NOT cover installation of stones caused by regular wear or abuse of the item, which will be decided upon receiving and assessing the item. Solitaire diamonds and side diamonds of three stone settings will ONLY be installed under warranty if the stone is sent with the item.
Each warranty claim is assessed on a case by case basis. There may be costs associated with repairing an item, aside from shipping, if we believe the item does not fit the warranty of manufacture defects.
check out our feedbackOur Seller Ratings 815 Item as described 801 Communication 829 Shipping time 839 Shipping charges Our Recent Feedback accessoriesnjewelry (27313 total) Thank you 2019-02-09 Awesome Band Ring! Matches my lady bug ring perfectly! Great packaging too. A+++ 2019-02-09 Absolutely Love this! Great Seller Highly recommend! 2019-02-08
related items.925 Sterling Silver Polished & Textured Antique Finish Key To My Heart Charm$17.99 .925 Sterling Silver Antique Finish Flat Back INRI Crucifix Cross Pendant$15.99 .925 Sterling Silver Open Back Antique Finish Speeding Turtle Charm$18.99 .925 Sterling Silver Polished & Open Back Vertical Infinity Pendant$22.99 Store Home| About Us| View All| Shipping| Returns | Contact Us Copyright © 2018 Accessories & Jewelry. All Rights Reserved. Store Design by OCDesignsOnline